Extended Oral Abstract Deadline: Friday 10 June
As the 2022 ISV Congress Co-Chairs, we invite you to submit an abstract for consideration of oral, poster, and virtual presentation. We are preparing a dynamic program representing late-breaking developments in vaccine research and we welcome abstracts ranging from vaccine development in general, COVID vaccines, new vaccines on the horizon, new developments in technology, vaccine delivery, animal health, vaccines for emerging infectious diseases to global health.
We look forward to receiving and reviewing your abstract to the 2022 ISV Congress,
Drs. Joon Haeng Rhee, Manon Cox, and Gary Kobinger
- Please prepare your abstract in word format in font type “Arial Narrow” size 11.
- Please limit your abstract to 300-500 words.
- Please do not include any graphs, tables, or images.
- The abstract deadline if you wish to be considered for an oral presentation is Friday 10 June.
- If your abstract is accepted for an oral presentation at least one author must attend the Congress in-person to present.
- If you cannot attend the Congress in-person you will still have the opportunity to present a virtual poster.