ISV is now open to accept abstracts. Please submit your abstract no later than Wednesday, 7 June 2023.
To submit an abstract to be considered for an oral presentation (15 mins), please indicate which session is most relevant on the submission form.
To submit an abstract to be considered for a Bright Sparks oral presentation (10 mins), please indicate which session (PhD or Early Career Researcher) matches your career stage.
- Prepare your abstract in word format, font type "Arial Narrow" size 11
- Please name your file _ last name, first name.
- Please limit your abstract to 300-500 words.
- Please do not include any graphs, tables, or images.
- If your abstract is accepted for an oral presentation, at least one presenting author must attend the Congress.
- There is no limitation on how many abstracts any author may submit.
- You may submit an abstract that has been presented at a previous meeting.